HMH Religious Crown of Thorns St Michael w/Guardian Angel Sterling Silver Medal Necklace w/Chain
HMH Religious Patron Saint Catholic Jewelry
Crown of Thorns St Michael Archangel w/Guardian Angel Medal Necklace
This beautiful sterling silver St. Michael medal necklace is made in the USA by HMH Religious. The Christian medal is adorned with a depiction of St. Michael slaying Lucifer. Die striking only the finest grade solid sterling silver stock, enables the intricate details of the coined precious metal to fully show when the antique finish from hand polishing is applied to each medal. It is then highlighted by hand engraving, to display the beautiful sheen of pure Sterling. A rhodium plated curb chain is included with a deluxe velour gift box. All of HMH Religious products have a limited guarantee from defects in material and workmanship.
- Saint Michael oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts Archangel Michael defeating the devil.
- Saint Michael the Archangel is the Patron Saint of Police, Law Enforcement.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.7" (24mm x 17mm)
- Weight of medal: 3.4 Grams.
- 24" Genuine rhodium plated endless curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
St. Michael is a saint for: Battle, EMTs, Germany, Grocers, Marines, Paratroopers, Peril at Sea, Police Officers, Radiologists, Sailors, Seafarers, Temptation.