HMH Religious Crown of Thorns Saint Joseph Sterling Silver Medal Necklace w/Chain
HMH Religious Catholic Patron Saint Jewelry
- Saint Joseph "Crown of Thorns" oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts him holding the Infant Jesus.
- Saint Joseph is the Patron Saint of fathers, workers, carpenters, and the church, as well as being the foster father of Our Lord Jesus.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.7" (24mm x 17mm)
- Weight of medal: 4.5 Grams.
- 18" Genuine rhodium plated curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
These beautiful Catholic Patron Saint pendants are made using only the finest grade sterling silver which enables the intricate details to fully show when the antique finish from hand polishing is applied to each medal by New England Silversmiths. Hand engraving is then applied to the medals followed by a layer of protective lacquer to help prevent tarnishing. All items carry a Guarantee from defects in material and workmanship. All Christian patron saint medals comes with a plated chain in a deluxe velour gift box. All HMH Religious jewelry is made in the USA.