HMH Religious Light Blue Head of Christ Cameo Sterling Silver Necklace
HMH Religious Cameo Jewelry
Our porcelain bas-relief Capodimonte Cameos are created with a white opaque, bas-relief bisque onto a previously colored jasperware base, and then firing it in one piece at temperatures of up to 1200 C. This age-old technique is known as “del-l’ingobbio” which was first developed by the Egyptians more than 3,000 years ago. After the finest pieces have been selected, they are then hand finished with a fine chisel. Then they are adorned with Sterling Silver frames which are meticulously hand-made in Italy by skilled silversmiths. All HMH Religious Manufacturing items carry a Limited Lifetime Guarantee from defects in material and workmanship.
- Cameo Miraculous Medal.
- Solid .925 sterling silver frame.
- Bas-relief blue and white Capodimonte porcelain.
- Encased in a sterling silver Italian (weaved filigree) frame with bale.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.7" (29mm x 19mm)
- Weight of medal: 3.0 Grams.
- 18" Genuine rhodium plated curb chain.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
- Cameo is double sided.