HMH Religious St Catherine of Siena Oval Sterling Silver Patron Saint Medal Necklace
HMH Religious Catholic Patron Saint Jewelry
This beautiful patron saint pendant is made using only the finest grade sterling silver which enables the intricate details to fully show when the antique finish from hand polishing is applied to each medal by New England Silversmiths. Hand engraving is then applied to the medals followed by a layer of protective lacquer to help prevent tarnishing. All items carry a Guarantee from defects in material and workmanship. All Christian patron saint medals comes with a genuine rhodium-plated chain in a deluxe velour gift box. All HMH Religious jewelry is made in the USA.
- Saint Catherine oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her with a book and flowers.
- Saint Catherine is the Patron Saint of fire prevention, nursing, and nursing services.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.6" (22mm x 14mm)
- Weight of medal: 1.9 Grams.
- 18" Genuine rhodium plated fine curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
- Medal has a blank back.